Thursday, February 28, 2019

Poetry – Love in Vain

When I first laid my eyes on her, I thought IMay never see once more she emitted much(prenominal) a blinding light from her appearanceA brain criminal she was toSteal the stars and trap them in her eyes whichLeft the nation in a starless blanket.A glance towards her would leave memories outlay remembering forgotten I wasSwallowed by her heavenly features whichWith ease would retire you. The red painted skyAt sunset was reflected in her cheeksAnd the crimson of rage locked in her lips.She was the food on my plate and the drinkIn my glass, the water in the lake andThe pump of my blood. She was the scent ofA flower, the fire in a furnace, theGlow of a light, the words in a verseShe was everything and all revolvedAround her. Lavishly sweet was the tasteOn her lips, which only a touch will leaveYou dazzled and the melodic phrase which you once hadWould diffuse into nothing. Just with a winkIn our sight, shell keep anything she wantsFor youll be pampering to her needs.It is better to say stay away fromSuch devils you would give them your life andTheyll leave you lifeless youd make them happy simply experience it? No you will not.Theyll strip you of your wealth to think you wereIn love would be the notion of a fool.Hell would upsurge if you clean her ofA single thing such creations of God,Beautiful in stature, should not have heartsOf fiery temper like a volcano.Unless you supplant her from yourMind from the first sight, youll be ensnared.Censor her from your mind and youll be free. big was god, when he let me beFree from this trap, like a fell from a web.And now I am free as a bird in the sky,And like the bird I watch downstairs at thoseThat fall into the similar hole toMe but to deep for them to rising back out.Those sorrowful memories play in myHead, but the pleasurable m I willNever forget. But was my love in swollen-headed?Or was it her playing me with her games?I find it hard to believe that I wasMerely a pawn in the grasp of such aWoman, but was she ever a woman?

No comments:

Post a Comment